GRIP6 38MM ULTRALIGHT BELT
The Grip6 Ultralight Belt uses a 38mm/1.5″ strap.
Sized to fit up to a 50 inch waist and can easily be cut to size following the included directions. Email us with your accurate pant size if you'd like us to cut for you. Cut straps cannot be returned.
Customise your Grip6 belt by choosing a strap that suits your mood, mission or hair. Grab extra straps for a different belt every other day.
Uses: Grip6 Ultralight Belt hold up your pants and look great doing it. Perfect for outdoors or EDC, low profile doesn’t chafe when worn under a pack belt. Alternate your look with various strap colours.
Why we love the Grip6 Ultralight Belt;
- ULTRA-LIGHTWEIGHT- The Ultralight series takes GRIP6 minimalism to the next level. The Ultralight buckle weighs a mere 10g, half the weight of our classic buckle and a fraction of a normal buckle.
- INTERCHANGEABLE BUCKLES AND STRAPS- Ultralight Buckles are interchangeable with any GRIP6 38mm/1.5” strap. It takes 2-seconds to mix and match, and unlike leather belts, your buckle swap will not damage or dig holes into the belt.
- SIMPLE AND COMFORTABLE BELTS- No moving parts on this belt delivers a minimalist look with extreme durability.
- LOW PROFILE BELT- The Ultralight belt lies down flat and will not protrude out from the pants or dig into the skin.
- DESIGNED WITH COMFORT IN MIND- All GRIP6 buckles are shaped with a slight bend, designed for the natural curvature of the waist.
- NO-SLIP LOCKING MECHANISM- The buckle was designed as a solid piece, so it doesn’t slip or need adjustment throughout the day.
- HIGH GRADE MATERIAL- Ultralight Buckles are laser-cut from 6061 T6 Aluminium. The strap is woven with high strength Nylon 6,6 webbing.
- ONLY BELT WITH NO FLAP & NO HOLES- The tail of the belt tucks behind the buckle, providing a clean, sleek look.
- UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY- The GRIP6 A3 Guaran-damn-tee protects against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear & tear. Our high-quality products were designed to last a lifetime.
- MADE IN THE USA
Watch the videos below to see how the Grip6 Belt works and how to cut it to size.