GRIP6 44mm WORKBELT BELT
The Grip6 44mm Workbelt Belt uses a 44mm/1.75″ strap.
Customise your Grip6 belt by choosing a strap that suits your mood, mission or hair. Grab extra straps for a different belt every other day.
Uses: Grip6 Workbelt 44mm Belt gives wider support for tradesmen, Defence and First Responders. Note: You will need wider belt loops on your pants. The tighter weave provides support to knives or multitools when attached to the belt, however it's not as rigid or thick as a traditional duty belt. Alternate your look with various strap colours.
Sized to fit up to 50 inch waist.
Why we love the Grip6 44mm Workbelt Belt;
- PERFECT FOR EDC OR UTILITY USE- The Mil-Spec standard strap with increased vertical strength and width means you can move confidently and comfortably all day long, no matter the workload.
- UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY- The GRIP6 A3 Guaran-damn-tee protects against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear & tear. Our high-quality products were designed to last a lifetime.
- INTERCHANGEABLE BUCKLES AND STRAPS- It takes 2 seconds to mix and match. And unlike leather belts, your buckle swap will not damage or dig holes into the belt. - Note, the 44mm/1.75" Workbelt is not compatible with other Grip6 belt straps or buckles.
- SIMPLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, AND COMFORTABLE BELTS- No moving parts on this belt delivers a minimalist look with extreme durability.
- LOW PROFILE BELT- This belt lies down flat and will not protrude out from the pants or dig into the skin.
- DESIGNED WITH COMFORT IN MIND- Ultra-lightweight buckles are shaped with a slight bend for extra comfort.
- NO-SLIP LOCKING MECHANISM- Buckle designed as a single solid part so it doesn’t slip or need adjustment throughout the day.
- HIGH-GRADE MATERIAL- Buckles are laser cut from T6061 Aluminium. The strap is woven with high strength nylon webbing.
- ONLY BELT WITH NO HOLES & NO FLAP- The tail of the belt tucks behind the buckle, providing a clean, sleek look.
- MADE IN THE USA
Watch the video below to see how the Grip6 Belt works and how to cut it to size.