Grip6 38mm Carbon Fibre Belt
The Grip6 Carbon Fibre Belt uses a 38mm/1.5″ strap.
Customise your Grip6 belt by choosing a strap that suits your mood, mission or hair. Grab extra straps for a different belt every other day.
Uses: Grip6 Carbon Fibre Belt hold up your pants and look great doing it. Perfect for outdoors or EDC, low profile doesn’t chafe when worn under a pack belt. Alternate your look with various strap colours.
Sized to fit up to 50 inch waist.
Why we love the Grip6 Carbon Fibre Belt;
- CARBON FIBRE BUCKLES- The Forged buckle is made from fibres (half a million/2.5cm square) and resin formed into shape. The other buckles are CNC machined from 9 layers of solid carbon fibre composite. The other buckles are CNC machined from 9 layers of solid carbon fibre composite.
- NICKEL FREE- Completely non-metallic. Pass through metal detectors with your pants on.
- UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY- The GRIP6 A3 Guaran-damn-tee protects against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear & tear. Our high-quality products were designed to last a lifetime.
- INTERCHANGEABLE BUCKLES AND STRAPS- It takes 2-seconds to mix and match, and unlike leather belts, your buckle swap will not damage or dig holes into the belt.
- SIMPLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, AND COMFORTABLE BELTS- No moving parts on this belt delivers a minimalist look with extreme durability.
- LOW PROFILE BELT- This belt lies down flat and will not protrude out from the pants or dig into the skin.
- DESIGNED WITH COMFORT IN MIND- Ultra-lightweight buckles are shaped with a slight bend for extra comfort.
- NO-SLIP LOCKING MECHANISM- Buckle designed as a single solid part so it doesn’t slip or need adjustment throughout the day.
- HIGH-GRADE MATERIAL- 9 layer, premium grade, carbon fibre composite. The strap is woven with high strength nylon webbing.
MADE IN THE USA
Watch the videos below to see how the Grip6 Belt works and how to cut it to size