GRIP6 28mm CONSERVATION BELT
The Grip6 Conservation Belt uses a 28mm/1.1″ strap.
Customise your Grip6 belt by choosing a strap that suits your mood, mission or hair. Grab extra straps for a different belt every other day.
Uses: Grip6 Belts hold up your pants and look great doing it. Perfect for outdoors or EDC, low profile doesn’t chafe when worn under a pack belt. Alternate your look with various strap colours.
Sized to fit up to 50 inch waist.
Why we love the Grip6 Conservation Belt;
- THE BELT THAT GIVES BACK- Grip6 donates a percentage to relevant non-profit organisations.
- UNLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY- The GRIP6 A3 Guaran-damn-tee protects against any malfunction, accident, and all possible wear & tear. Our high-quality products were designed to last a lifetime.
- INTERCHANGEABLE BUCKLES AND STRAPS- It takes 2-seconds to mix and match, and unlike leather belts, your buckle swap will not damage or dig holes into the belt.
- SIMPLE, LIGHTWEIGHT, AND COMFORTABLE BELTS- No moving parts on this belt delivers a minimalist look with extreme durability.
- LOW PROFILE BELT- This belt lies down flat and will not protrude out from the pants or dig into the skin.
- DESIGNED WITH COMFORT IN MIND- Ultra-lightweight buckles are shaped with a slight bend for extra comfort.
- NO-SLIP LOCKING MECHANISM- Buckle designed as a single solid part so it doesn’t slip or need adjustment throughout the day.
- HIGH-GRADE MATERIAL- Buckles are laser cut from T6061 Aluminium. The strap is woven with high strength nylon webbing.
- ONLY BELT WITH NO HOLES & NO FLAP- The tail of the belt tucks behind the buckle, providing a clean, sleek look.
- MADE IN THE USA
Watch the videos below to see how the Grip6 Belt works and how to resize it.